What is Medicine Matters rheumatology?
A resource for global and local audiences of healthcare professionals caring for patients with rheumatic diseases.
Our objective is to provide information on the latest advances in rheumatic medicine, to promote good clinical practice and improve patient care.
Guided by our distinguished Editorial Board, Medicine Matters rheumatology will:
- Be a trusted online source of daily news and expert opinion
- Provide regularly updated, freely accessible peer-reviewed content from Springer Nature
- Deliver educational tools and continuing medical education (CME) to support professional development
- Summarize clinical content into formats appealing to a broad range of healthcare professionals
- Provide practical information and discussion for general practitioners and nurses around the management of rheumatic diseases
- Help allied professionals achieve their information needs in a time efficient manner
Other professional resources are available under the Medicine Matters brand, including